Monday, May 10, 2010

After seeing a report on the Denver news, I have questions about theft. How can I really trust any parking provider?

Shaun from Staples asks on LinkedIn:

"After seeing a report on the Denver news, I have questions about theft. I didn't see which airport parking operator the report was about, but hidden cameras in cars clearly caught employees stealing from cars. How can I really trust any parking provider"

Shaun, I see Staples is enrolled in the USAirport Parking corporate discount program. We are thrilled to have you folks and would be glad to answer any questions or concerns before you travel. Thanks! Here are some tips:

1. check out their websites- do they promote safe/Secure, 24/7 with staff and security cameras?

2. Call and ask them about safety and security

3. Search the web for reports, like the one you saw, on safety, employee issues, etc. It seems the SAME lot keeps popping up in the news- and it is NOT USAirport Parking!

4. look for reviews, customer feedback and other things that tip you off

5. Ask neighbors, co-workers and friends where they park

6. look across social sites, too

No comments:

Post a Comment